The Westworld season one digital release drops on Monday, and we have been teased with several clips from the bonus content. Today we have more information about what features are included, as well as a new video to enjoy from IGN.
In the clip below, showrunners Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy discuss the technical aspects of building Dolores (Evan Rachel Wood). They also give insight into how the hosts’ minds work, and the double edged sword of having perfect memory recollection.
The Westworld Digital HD bonus content will include:
- Welcome to Westworld
- Crafting the Narrative
- An Invitation to The Set
- Reality of AI: Westworld
- Welcome to Westworld: About the Series
- The Big Moment
- The Big Moment: Bernard Faces an Unlikely Saboteur”
- “The Big Moment: Teddy Versus the Man in Black”
- “The Big Moment: A Host Self-Sabotages”
- “The Big Moment: Maeve Gets An Answer”
- “The Big Moment: Dr. Ford’s Blood Sacrifice”
- “The Big Moment: The Truth About Bernard”
- “The Big Moment: Dr. Ford’s New Narrative”
Are you purchasing the digital version of Westworld’s first season? Let us know in the comments!